Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introduction!

First post on a new blog.  I've been thinking about this for a while then my intuitions told me "it's time".

So here it is.  A blog designed to answer your questions about life. 

Your first question is probably "who the hell are you to be giving me advice on life?" and that's good.  Because I don't know who the hell I am to be that presumptuous either.  I'm simply going on the guidance of my intuition.  I will try only to guide you towards positive things.  Also, always, anything I "guess" about your life or situation is subjective.  If I say "you're gonna quit your job" you may prove me wrong..your life is yours.

I've already received several questions so I'm going to answer the first one in another post on here.  The question will be the title of the post.

It's a good one!  Hope you get something out of it.

1 comment:

  1. This Article is Really Fantastic And Thanks For Sharing The Valuable Post..Issues With Quicken Software Dial ☏ Quicken® Support Phone Number +1(888)586-5828 Toll-free Get Instant Help and Support from Quicken Certified Experts.You Do Not Want To Get Hold Of The Quicken Support Online Or Be Looking For Opening Hours For Quicken Support Team.

    ReplyDelete